20th Annual Banquet
Saturday, March 13, 2021 – Doors Open at 4:00pm
2021 Great Falls Banquet Update
We just received the approval from the Cascade County Health Department (CCHD)to have the Great Falls Chapter SCI 20th Annual Banquet on March 13, 2021. The Board of Directors has made the following decisions given the limited parameters we have been given concerning the banquet. Please read through the information and note that everything could change in the blink of an eye. Below is the current status.
- The CCHD approved the banquet for 250 people including servers and volunteers. This means about 210 attendees.
- The Board made the decision to allow past sponsors the first opportunity to purchase sponsorships, then any new sponsors and finally single and couple tickets. That means that sponsors cannot add single or couple tickets to their sponsorship.
- Sponsor invitations will be mailed February 10, regular invitations will be mailed and posted on the website as soon as we can get them out. www.safariclubgreatfalls.com
- February 26 we will open the banquet to single and couple tickets if there are any available.
- We are hoping that CCHD will increase the number of attendees before the banquet allowing us to offer more tickets for sale.
- Due to CCHD regulations we have decided to not offer online registration this year. To register and pay for the banquet you have the following options.
Call or stop by Terry Ehrhardt’s State Farm Insurance office at 1112 9th St South (right behind Wheat Montana)
and talk to Kelly (M-F 9-5) 406-761-6211
Contact Patty Ehrhardt 406-868-7245 Call or Text , or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PER THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS, WE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON EACH ATTENDEE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We will also have the online auction available for bidding on the live auction. We plan to have the hunts and items posted by February 15, 2021 www.onlinehuntingauctions.com
If the banquet gets cancelled, we will refund your money.
Thank you for your support and please understand we are doing the best we can with what we are dealt.
The best place to view banquet updates will be the Chapter website. www.safariclubgreatfalls.org