LICENSE AGREEMENT & POLICIES
Software License Agreement
1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
4. This Software is subject to a limited warranty. Licensor warrants to Licensee that the physical medium on which this Software is distributed is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, the Software will perform according to its printed documentation, and to the best of Licensor’s knowledge Licensee’s use of this Software according to the printed documentation is not an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights. This limited warranty lasts for a period of 30 days after delivery. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty. Any action for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within one year of the expiration of the warranty. Because some jurisdictions do not allow any limit on the length of an implied warranty, the above limitation may not apply to this Licensee. If the law does not allow disclaimer of implied warranties, then any implied warranty is limited to 30 days after delivery of the Software to Licensee. Licensee has specific legal rights pursuant to this warranty and, depending on Licensee’s jurisdiction, may have additional rights.
5. In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee’s exclusive remedy is as follows: Licensee will return all copies of the Software to Licensor, at Licensee’s cost, along with proof of purchase. (Licensee can obtain a step-by-step explanation of this procedure, including a return authorization code, by contacting Licensor.) At Licensor’s option, Licensor will either send Licensee a replacement copy of the Software, at Licensor’s expense, or issue a full refund.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee’s jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
9. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
11. This License Agreement is governed by the law of Montana applicable to Montana contracts.
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for safariclubgreatfalls.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.